Wednesday, 20 June 2007

My AngeL a.k.a MonsTer





First when i had him, i thought my life wud be more complicated. But then i realised that its not true. Having a kid of your own is the most wonderfull thing that happened to me. People say its hard to take care of baby coz they cry at night and we end up restless. But as for me, thank god I have one peacefull sleeper baby. Hehehe... My son name is Daryl Ean Edwards, taking his Grandpa's name. Now at age 2 years plus, the adorable baby had turned into a mini monster. Yeap, can't keep still and just won't listen...Hehehe.But it's kinda cute when you see his cute espression's face. But to the high hyper active attitude, now i understand why mothers are so stressed. He luv's to watch channel 63 ( Disney Play House ) and he cud watch that channel whole day. Worst is that we had to have 2 tvs with 2 astro's...Yeap, can't share with him or else he'll be pain in the ass. So demanding but still I LOVE HIM with all My Heart....

No comments: