Monday, 23 July 2007

Haiya....Hollaaaaa.. So sorry everyone didn't update my lousy and boring blog. Been busy lately and yeah got new things goin on oso lah.... So where do I start???..
Owh yeah...I hand in my resignation letter last friday and by the look of my boz's face, kecian him....have to luk for new replacement coz i'm off and my last day is 31st July 2007.Hehehe..A good bday present for me...and I start with my new job on the 1st August 2007 as Field Service Administrator with Santa Ferello..( I think the name of the company is right.i guess so..wwho cares!!! ) Reason is.. of coz money $$$$ ( kacinggggg...) good offer mah... Life oso becoming more better where I just received another offer from Chevron Oil ( big damn oil and gas company ) with US$10k salary...but damn.its at Abuja, Nigeria...No way my parents gona let me go there (takut i kenak kidnap)..its a waste..(wahhhhhhhhhhrrrggghhhhhh!!!) y not Dubai or Australia..that i will definitely say yes babehhhhh...
And oso, yeah..i had a new hair cut...I havent take pics of me yet but no worries everyone..soon i'll post front page...
I'm so bored. Need to settle my job before I leave..so yeah..babai for now..muah muah muah...

1 comment:

Balqiz said...

Hey! Fancy meeting u at diz blogsphere! I'm gonna add u in my list of ppl to gossip for my latest FUCYOU in the future heheheheh