Tuesday, 10 July 2007

My boring DAY!!!
Lately I'm being a tight. Have no time and so tired. Working from 8am till 5pm..Go home then straight to the kitchen to prepare dina..then laundry..then house chores...and yeah..stand as late as 10pm.Sound like i'm the perfect house wife..hahaha..I'm so tired and restless.. I went to Park City last Saturday and stayed ovanite. Thanks to Marcous.Yeah...Pamped me bah...kesian see me...Thank you...muah muah muah..but then came back on Sunday and here we go again...Routine of house chores will just neva stop.Haiyooooo.....I need to dissapear and relax.....Help me anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then work!!I've been promoted to (anyway I have no choice but to accept) shifted to Marketing department. I need to read about this products where its all about pumps and heavy machinery and corrosion thingy.Wahhhhh!!!!Hopefully things goes well...(God help Me!!!) But then it do help me in my working line..especially in oil and gas market. I need to know this thing....Thats where I learn....anyway...cheers guysssss.....

1 comment:

m said...

kwang kwang kwang...
uit i got blog also.
baruk polah baru.nok lamak xtauk pa password nya dah.
huahuahauaua..
www.my-alternate-life.blogspot.com