Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Why things are just so fucked up???!!!! I'm not in the good mood since 2 months ago.Too stress..Feel like my head gonna xplode anytime soon without warning. I can't stop thinking how i'll manage my life and my family.
I hate being pressure every minute every second. Sometimes I just dun understand why parents treated us like we 5 years old and neva grow up..( well, I admit, I do mistakes before but well, people change ) and they marked us as if we'll neva change. ...FOREVER...
I have to crack my head on my work (well, my last day is this 31st July...) I have to think of my son... and the house chores...I'm working as well so dun xpect me to finish all things in minutes...
Sometimes I just feel like to vanish!!! ppuuffffff...Let them do it. I have my son to jaga...Wut more to say, If i have my own family to manage..
Shit, I still have tans of work to finish but I'm to damn lazy..and worst thing, I'm feeling sick..Really, I am Sick..Guess to much coklat kek lah ya...
Well yeah..gotta do my work or else my bozz screw me...by bye bye bye...adiosssss

No comments: